Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package
“Cheerleading makes people think differently … suddenly a liberty isn’t just a statue in NY, pyramids aren’t something you find in Egypt, and jumps are more than just a game of leapfrog.”
– Lauren Spartanburg. (Kidadl Ltd.)
View the Championship Ring designs from the Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package along with the Top 5 Teams and Rings.
What Are CHEERLEADING AND DANCE?
January 3, 2023 – Cheerleading is a sporting activity performed by athletes, called cheerleaders, to cheer for their team as a form of encouragement.
Cheers can range from chanting slogans to intense and dynamic physical sporting activity. Cheerleading routines can take one to 3 minutes and can include elements of tumbling, dance, jumps, cheers, and stunting.
Cheer and Dance advice to rookie self:
“Work on myself for the greater good of the team, rather than working on myself as a dancer, to be the best on the team.”
– Summer Elgazzar, 2021 Cheer and Dance Seniors at California Baptist University from 2021 CBU Virtual Cheer & Dance Showcase
#congratulations to Shelton State Bucs on receiving your rings! 💍#baron2020 #baronrings #baronchampionshiprings #rings #championshiprings #sports #cheer #cheerleading #sheltonstate #bucs #congrats #stones #gems #sportsjewellery pic.twitter.com/PQLcoFMoQE— Baron® Championship Rings (@BaronRings) December 14, 2020
Some of the benefits of Cheerleading and Dance:
- Promotes Good Sportsmanship: Cheer and Dance promote athletes to be proud of their successes, accept their defeat, and maintain respect for fellow competitors.
- Teamwork: Being a good team player is a very important skill to have and can be transferred through all stages of life. While learning the basics of collaboration, cooperation, and compromises, athletes can work together to set short and long-term goals and build strategies to complete them.
- Physical Fitness: Cheerleading and dance are advocates for good health since they contain a balance of cardio, resistance, flexibility, and endurance training.
- Confidence & Self-Esteem: Cheerleaders and dancers can build good confidence and self-esteem, a skill which can be carried forward in the later part of life. Activities that may boost athletes’ confidence and self-esteem are: performing in front of a crowd, serving as ambassadors at a community event, and working a skill over and over again to get it right, etc.
Congratulations to Florence HS Cheer on receiving your rings! 💍 those facial expressions say it all 😲! •— Baron® Championship Rings (@BaronRings) June 8, 2020
•#baronrings #baronchampionshiprings #baron2020 #cheer #florence #florencecheer #cheerleading #sports #jewellery #rings #champring #sportsjewellery #champstatus pic.twitter.com/2IalxwNn11
Types of Cheerleading teams in the United States:
- School-Sponsored Cheerldeading: School’s cheerleading team may compete locally, regionally, or nationally in Cheerleading Championships. However, teams will mainly cheer at sporting events and encourage audience participation.
- Elementary School Cheerleading: A good approach is to introduce young children to the sport early, while at a young age, basic cheerleading skills are picked up quicker.
- Middle School Cheerleading: Cheerleading squads are set at the district level and can cheer for their basketball teams, football teams, and other sports teams in their schools. In addition, squads may perform at the school prep rallies and compete against other local schools in the area.
- High School Cheerleading: High schools can often have two types of cheer teams: varsity and junior varsity. Along with teams cheering their school’s sports teams, and prep rallies, teams can compete in different cheerleading organizations and competitions. Often cheer teams may have a professional choreographer to create their routine to ensure they are not breaking rules and regulations.
- College Cheerleading – University Cheerleading: Most of the collegiate cheer teams can be larger, coed teams or all-girls squads. These cheer squads are performing more difficult stuns including multi-level pyramids, flips, twisting basket tosses, etc. Collegiate teams can cheer on other sports and compete with other schools at UCA College Nationals or NCA College Nationals. Routines for competitions may require jumps, tumbling, stunting, basket tosses, pyramids, and crowd involvement sections.
- Youth Leagues And Athletic Associations Cheerleading: Organizations sponsoring youth cheer teams oftentimes sponsor youth league football and basketball teams as well. Both teams share the same mascot and cheerleaders perform at their games. Also, organizations can host a National Championship or League Championship.
- All-Star or Club Cheerleading: Cheerleaders are members of a privately owned gym or club and the primary focus is to perform a competition routine in a Championship event. Most teams participate in six to ten competitions in a year. The competitions can include locals or regionals, which take place in school gymnasiums or local venues, nationals, hosted in large venues, and Cheerleading Words which takes place at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Upcoming 2023 Cheer & Dance Championships:
USA Southern California Regional IV
January 14, 2023 | Yorba Linda High School | Yorba Linda, CA
USA Spirit Nationals
February 24-26, 2023 | Anaheim Convention Center | Anaheim, CA
WHAC’s 2023 Competitive Cheer Championships
February 18, 2023 | Concordia | WHAC Championships
Condocrida Day 1 | NAIA Championships
March 10, 2023 | George Gervin GameAbove Center; Ypsilanti, Mich.
Condocrida Day 1 | NAIA Championships
March 11, 2023 | George Gervin GameAbove Center; Ypsilanti, Mich.
Canadian Cheer’s 2023 All-Star National Championships
April 14-16, 2023, Scotia Bank Convention Centre, Niagara Falls
Ontario Cheerleading Federation’s 2023 Provincial Championship
February 4-5, 2023 | Brampton, ON
UDA’s 2023 Louisiana Dance Challenge
January 22, 2023 | Hammond, LA
NDA’s 2023 All-Star Nationals
January 27-29, 2023 | Grapevine, TX
2023 NCA & NDA College Nationals
April 5-9, 2023 | Daytona Beach, FL
Top 5 Cheer & Dance Championship Rings
Let’s take a look at our Top 5 Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package and meet the teams that won these custom Cheer & Dance Championship Rings.
1. Stingray Allstar Sugar Cheerleading Championship Ring
3. 2018 Cheer Sport Great White Sharks Cheer Championship Ring
5. 2021 California Baptist University Cheerleading Championship Ring
Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package
Take a look at all our ring designs from the Cheer & Dance Championship Ring collection.
Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package | Baron® Championship Rings:
Take a look at the latest Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package, which contains design options and customization features that come with the Baron® Experience! Our Seasonal Soccer Rings Promotion is available to all High School, College, University teams, leagues, and individuals. Choose from a large collection of ring styles, stone colours, shoulder and metal options, to help you create the perfect custom Championship Ring. Contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-944-4089 – Issuu
Cheer & Dance Rings
Baron® Championship Rings is a focused brand, and our relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and superior story-driven products are what drive us to deliver only the best to our clients.
Interested in creating and ordering your Cheer & Dance Championship Ring? Contact us on our Get Started page today to order your customized rings with your team logo!!
Posted @withregram • @elisaparkk pleased to announce that @gtcheerleading finally put a ring on it this evening !!😫😫😫 #accchampsbaby #baronrings #baronchampionshiprings #cheer #cheerleading #cheerring @GTCheerleading pic.twitter.com/pXuQluV17d— Baron® Championship Rings (@BaronRings) October 12, 2021
Ready To Start Your Championship Ring Order?
Collaborate with our designers to create custom team rings or even an individual piece.
At Baron®, we recognize that each client has their own personal style, vision, and budget in mind.