Wrestling Championship Ring Package
“Wrestling is a team sport, & an individual sport all rolled into one.”
– William Baldwin (NCAA Wrestling Twitter – @NCAAWrestling, April 24, 2024, Twitter)
View the Championship Ring designs from the Wrestling Championship Ring Package along with the Top 5 Teams and Rings.
What Is Wrestling?
February 20, 2023 – Online sporting sources define wrestling as a combat sport involving grappling-type techniques using throws, clinch fighting, takedowns, joint locks, pins, and grappling holds. A wrestling bout is a physical competition between two competitors at a time intending to gain and maintain a superior position.
The 3 main forms of wrestling are:
- Folkstyle Wrestling
- Greco-Roman Wrestling
- Freestyle Wrestling
Freestyle wrestling and Greco-Roman wrestling are being used in the Olympic Games and are practiced internationally.
Folkstyle wrestling is also known as scholastic wrestling which is practiced at the high school and middle school levels. While collegiate wrestling is practiced at the college and university level.
Schools that are practicing collegiate wrestling have developed junior varsity and freshman teams alongside varsity teams. This type of classification restricts junior varsity and freshman wrestling teams by weight, age, and amount of wrestling competitors who can partake.
Whereas women’s college wrestling does not use the collegiate ruleset. However, standard freestyle wrestling rules are applied.
The collegiate wrestling season starts in October or November and ends with athletes competing in the final Wrestling Championships in March such as the NCAA Wrestling Tournament, U SPORTS Wrestling Championship, etc.
Upcoming 2023 Wrestling Championships
- The 2023 NJCAA Wrestling Championships are on March 3-4, 2023 at Mid-America Center in Council Bluffs, IA.
- The 2023 U SPORTS’ Men’s and Women’s Wrestling Championships are on February 24-25, 2023, 2022, at Universiade Pavillion in Edmonton, Alberta. Hosted by Universiade Pavillion.
- The 2023 NAIA’s 66th Annual Men’s Wrestling Championship is being held on March 3-4, 2023, at the Hartman Arena, Park City, Kansas.
- The 2023 NAIA’s 66th Inaugural Women’s Wrestling Championship is being held on March 10-11, 2023, at the Harold Newman Arena, Jamestown, North Dakota
2022 Wrestling Awards and Champions:
- OUA Brock University Badgers Men’s and Women’s Wrestling teams are 2022 OUA Champions. Women’s Wrestling Champions are awarded the Women’s Wrestling Trophy while the Men’s Wrestling Champions are awarded the Porter Trophy.
- NJCAA Clackamas Community College is the 2022 NJCAA Wrestling Champions, the team’s fourth-consecutive NJCAA Wrestling Championship title. Tournament coaches voted Demarco Lee, Harper (197) the Joseph A. Rockenback Sportsmanship Award. Josh Rhoden, Clackamas / Steve Kelly, North Iowa Area were awarded the NJCAA Scholarship Coach of the Year.
- NAIA Men’s Wrestling team’s Bobby Lashley, an athlete from Missouri Valley College is among the 2022 Honorees being inducted into the NAIA Hall of Fame.
NCAA Championships Presents: The 2022 NCAA Wrestling Championships – Extended Highlights – Penn State took home the 2022 NCAA Wrestling Championship. Watch the extended highlights from all of the final matches here. Watch on YouTube
“It’s done, I knew what I came here to do. I was going to win the Olympic Gold, win National Tournament again,” said Gable Steveson, a senior Minnesota Gopher.
Steveson earned the All-American Championship title again when he beat Northwestern’s Lucas Davison in the quarterfinals.
The 2022 NCAA Wrestling All-Americans Championships took place from March 17-19, 2022 in Detroit, Michigan, at the Little Caesars Arena. The tournament was the 91st NCAA Division I Wrestling Championship and a total of 80 athletes competed.
Top 5 Wrestling Championship Rings
Let’s take a look at our Top 5 Wrestling Championship Rings and meet the teams that won these custom Rings.
1. 2020 Palm Desert High School Wrestling Championship Ring
2020 CIF Champions
CC02A – Palm Desert, CA
School: Palm Desert High School
2. 2021 North Idaho College Wrestling Championship Ring
2021 National Champions
CU02A – Coeur D’Alene, ID
School: North Idaho College
3. 2020 San Fernando Senior High School Wrestling Championship Ring
2020 LA City Section Champions
CU39A – San Fernando, CA
School: San Fernando Senior High School
About San Fernando High School Mighty Tigers Boys Wrestling and Girls Wrestling
4. 2020 South Torrance high school Wrestling Championship Ring
2020 CIF-SS Champions
CC01A – Torrance, CA
School: South High School
5. 2020 Corona Del Mar High School Wrestling Championship Ring
2020 Dual Team Champions
CA03A – Newport Beach, CA
School: Corona Del Mar High School
Wrestling Championship Ring Package
Take a look at all our ring designs from the Wrestling Championship Ring collection.
Wrestling Championship Ring Package | Baron® Championship Rings:
Look at the latest Wrestling Championship Ring Package, which contains design options and customization features that come with the Baron® Experience! Our Rings are available to all High School, College, and University teams, leagues, and individuals. Contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-944-4089 – Issuu
Baron® Championship Rings is a focused brand, and our relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and superior story-driven products are what drive us to deliver only the best to our clients.
Are you interested in creating and ordering your Wrestling Championship Ring? Contact us on our Get Started page today!
If you are an athlete, or coach and have received a Wrestling Championship Ring from Baron®, send us your reviews on Google Review, Facebook, Twitter as DM, or the Contact Us page.
Be sure to share Baron®‘s blog of Wrestling Championship Rings: Latest Ring Designs and let us know on Facebook and Twitter about your experience as a wrestling athlete or coach.
Ready To Start Your Championship Ring Order?
Collaborate with our designers to create custom team rings or even an individual piece. At Baron®, we recognize that each client has their own personal style, vision, and budget in mind.