2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package: Latest Ring Designs
“Number one is just to gain a passion for running. To love the morning, to love the trail, to love the pace on the track. And if some kid gets really good at it, that’s cool too.”
– Pat Tyson, Track and Cross Country Coach
Take a look at all our Championship Ring designs from the 2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package and Top 5 Rings.
What Is Cross Country?
October 21, 2022 – Fall is the start of cross country Championships, workout training sessions, and team activities. Wikipedia defines cross country running as a sport in which teams and individuals run a race on open-air courses over natural terrain of dirt and grass.
The 4-12 kilometers (2.5-7.5 mi) course may include surfaces such as grass, pass through woodlands with open country, hills, flat ground and at times gravel and minor obstacles.
While both men and women can compete, runners are judged on individual times and teams by the points-scoring method. Athletes from high schools, colleges, and universities gather to compete in Cross Country Championships sponsored by leagues and associations.
Upcoming 2022 Fall Cross Country Championships
- NAIA’s 67th Annual Men’s Cross Country and 43rd Annual Women’s Cross Country are being held on November 18, 2022, at Apalache Regional Park, Tallahassee, Florida.
- NJCAA DII Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Championships are being held on November 12, 2022, at Apalache Regional Park, Tallahassee, Florida.
- ASUN Conference’s Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Championships are held on October 30, 2022, at Disney.
- U SPORTS’ Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Championships are held on November 12, 2022, at The Links At Brunello, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Hosted by Dalhousie and Saint Mary’s.
- OUA’s Cross Country Championships held on November 6, 2022, at Thames Valley Golf Course, hosted by Western Mustangs.
Streamline Athletes Presents: 2021 U SPORTS XC Canadian University National Championships Race Video – Women & Men 8K – On November 20th the 2021 U SPORTS XC National Championships took place in Quebec City, Canada (Plaines D’Abraham). The men’s 8km race was won by Mitchell Ubene of Guelph University, with Jessy Lacourse of Laval taking the women’s title – Laval won both team titles! Watch on YouTube
What are the benefits of running in Cross Country Championships?
- Weight Control – Running in Cross Country Championships helps maintain weight and is an easy way to stay in shape
- A Complete Workout – Running allows the blood flow to make its way to the heart which pumps the blood right back to the legs and other parts of the body. This effect improves cardiovascular fitness, strengthens muscles, and helps to build strong bones.
- Improve Mental Health – Cross Country running reduces stress by lowering the stress hormone. Running can boost confidence and helps overcome depression.
- Team Support – Running with your cross country teammates adds a sense of inspiration, motivating each other to stick to a training plan, keep up workout sessions, and support during long runs
Top 5 2022 Cross Country Championship Rings
Let’s take a look at our Top 5 2022 Cross Country Championship Rings and meet the team that won these custom Cross Country Championship Rings.
1. 2021 Xavier University of Louisiana Cross Country Championship Ring
2019 Men’s Cross Country Statistics – View More
TEAM (9 wins, 46 losses)
Oct. 19 — Gulf Coast Athletic Conference Championships at City Park, New Orleans, La., 8,000 meters
Team: 1, XULA 30. 2, Edward Waters 37. 3, Philander Smith 66.
2019 Women’s Cross Country Statistics – View More
TEAM (9 wins, 58 losses)
2. 2021 Cowley County Community College Cross Country Championship Ring
- Region VI Men’s Cross Country Champions (Outright)
- Jayhawk East Conference Men’s Cross Country Champions
- 3rd Place at the NJCAA National Meet
- NJCAA National Championships (D-2)
- Region VI Champions (D-2)
- Jayhawk East Conference Champions
3. 2020 University of Notre Dame Cross Country Championship Ring
5. 2021 Santa Maria High School Cross Country Championship Ring
2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package
Take a look at all our ring designs from the Cross Country Championship Ring collection.
2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package | Baron® Championship Rings: Look at the latest Cross Country Championship Ring Package, which contains design options and customization features that come with the Baron® Experience! Choose from a large collection of ring styles, stone colours, and shoulder and metal options, to help you create the perfect custom Championship Ring. Contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or call 1-866-944-4089 – Issuu
2022 Cross Country Rings
Baron® Championship Rings is a focused brand, and our relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship and superior story-driven products are what drive us to deliver only the best to our clients.
Are you interested in creating and ordering your Cross Country Championship Ring? Contact us on our Get Started page today!
2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package | Baron® Championship Rings:
- 2021 Northern Arizona University Cross Country Championship Ring
- 2021 Felicitas & Gonzalo Mendez High School Cross Country Championship Ring
Ready To Start Your Championship Ring Order?
Collaborate with our designers to create custom team rings or even an individual piece.
At Baron®, we recognize that each client has their own personal style, vision, and budget in mind.