2021 Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship Ring
ESPN College Football Presents: College Football Playoff National Championship Game Highlights: Alabama vs. Ohio State | Watch the highlights as Mac Jones, DeVonta Smith, Najee Harris, and the Alabama Crimson Tide take on Justin Fields and the Ohio State Buckeyes in the 2021 College Football Playoff National Championship Game. Watch on YouTube
“Ohio State was a very good team. They were very strong, but our mindset was to be physical and sustain that through the entire game,” said Kendall Randolph, OL.
See the details of the 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship Ring. Defeating the Ohio State Buckeyes, 52-24.
April 19, 2021 – The historic run continues as the Alabama Crimson Tide has won the 2020-21 NCAA Division I FBS football season once again!
Alabama has now won its 18th NCAA Football Championship and its 3rd in the College Football Playoff era. The Alabama Crimson Tide defeated the Ohio State Buckeyes in the National Championship game by a final score of 52-24, a dominant performance by College Football’s most dominant team!
Before defeating the Ohio State Buckeyes, the Alabama Crimson Tide knocked off the No.4 Notre Dame Fighting Irish in the national semi-finals at the Rose Bowl.
This College Football Playoff appearance was a record in itself. It marked the 6th time that the College Football Playoff had featured Alabama, with the Crimson Tide only missing the College Football Playoff once since this format was introduced.
CFP National Championship Statistics
|Time of possession
The 2021 College Football Playoff National Championship was played in Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida. A total of 14,926 fans attended the CFP National Championship on January 11, 2021.
The University of Alabama football are national champions
The University of Alabama head coach Nick Saban is going to run out of fingers for his National Championship rings, as the 2020-21 Championship marked his 7th National Championship ring.
Alabama also featured many intriguing NFL prospects who were on full display in the National Championship against Ohio State.
Quarterback Mac Jones and wide receiver DeVonta Smith were shining stars throughout the game. Both had proven why they are pivotal to the success of the Crimson Tide along with boosting their NFL draft pedigree for April’s NFL draft.
2020 National Football Season
2020 was a unique year for everyone and that does not exclude the sports world.
Being a college football athlete requires a lot of hard work, time, and dedication, all of this which were even more important during the pandemic. With that being said, winning a school record for the National Football Championship becomes even more impressive.
The best way to celebrate after a long season of sacrifices is to receive a Championship Ring that can be worn with pride and serve as a reminder of a great season.
Based on their reputation, it would not surprise anyone if the Alabama Crimson Tide were able to win more College Football Playoff Championship Rings again in the future. However, they will be sure to enjoy these Championship Rings for a long time!
Alabama Crimson Tide Championship Presentation
Let’s take a closer look at the details of the Championship Ring Box and custom Football Championship Rings.
On the week of April 21, 2022, the Alabama Crimson Tide Football team received their latest National Championship Ring: the 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship Ring.
Each player, coach, and staff member received one ring box with a red Alabama’s iconic A etched on top of the glass with the opening from the middle of the box.
Inside the Championship Ring Box contained a metal plate with “2020 National Champions” engraving, a white card with the recipient’s name, and three custom Championship Rings:
- 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship Ring
- 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide College Football Playoff National Championship Ring
- 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide Southeastern Conference Championship Ring
2020 Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship Ring Details:
- The top of the custom NCAA Championship Ring features Alabama’s iconic A logo made with custom diamond-cut stone shapes that are placed on top of the three distinct trophies.
- The three College Football Playoff trophies signify Alabama’s three titles in the CFP era.
- The three trophies feature two round stones representing the two CFP CHampionships for this year’s senior class, and 1 marquise stone representing the 2020 National Champions.
- Surrounded by 52-round cubic zirconia representing the 52 points scored in both the SEC Championship and National Championship.
- A total of 135 stones are set on top of the Championship Ring representing the total points scored by Alabama in the SEC Championship (52 points) and 2=two College Football Playoffs games (31 points in the Rose Bowl and 52 points in the CFP Championship).
- Wrapping on the sides is Alabama’s Championship title of National Champions.
- Wrapping around the sides are eighteen princess-cut red stones highlighting the 18 National Championships in program history.
- Missouri 38-19
- Texas A&M 52-24
- Ole Miss 63-48
- Georgia 41-24
- Tennessee 48-17
- Mississippi State 41-0
- Kentucky 63-3
- Auburn 42-13
- LSU 55-17
- Arkansas 52-3
- Florida 52-46
- Notre Dame 31-14
- Ohio State 52-24
- The left side of the ring features personalization with the recipient’s name above their jersey number set in stones. Below the jersey number is the 2020 year date representing the year the Crimson Tide once again became National Champions.
- The right side of the ring features Alabama’s iconic logo in red enamel along with the final score of the CFP Championship game, 52-24, and the Ohio State Buckeyes iconic logo. Below the final score is Bryant-Denny Stadium graphics signifying Alabama’s prominent home football venue and the CFP logo honouring this year’s 2020 Championship team.
Engraving and Shank:
- The Rose Bowl logo is engraved over Texas representing the only time the Rose Bowl has ever been played in Arlington, TX.
- Next to the logo is the final score of the Rose bowl game, which sent Alabama to play in the CFP Championship.
- The Championship Ring’s engraving also features the recipient’s custom signature.
- The shank features “Roll Tide” in gold, representing the school’s historic rally cry.
- The inside shank features the final record of 13-0 representing Alabama’s undefeated season.
Awards and Honours
- The Heisman Trophy is given to the year’s most outstanding player: DeVona Smith, WR, Alabama.
- AP Player of the Year: DeVona Smith, WR, Alabama.
- Maxwell Award: DeVona Smith, WR, Alabama
- Walter Camp Award (top player): DeVona Smith, WR, Alabama
- Paul Hornung Award (most versatile player): DeVona Smith, WR, Alabama
- Jon Cornish Trophy (top Canadian player): John Metchie III, WR, Alabama
- Davey O’Brien Award: Marc Jones, Alabama
- Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award: (senior/4th-year quarterback): Marc Jones, Alabama
- Manning Award: Marc Jones, Alabama
- Doak Walker Award: Najee Harris, Alabama
- Fred Biletnikoff Award: DeVonta Smith, Alabama
- Rimington Trophy (center): Landon Dickerson, Alabama
- Outland Trophy (interior lineman on either offense or defense): Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
- Joe Moore Award (offensive line): Alabama
- Patrick Mannelly Award (long snapper): Thomas Fletcher, Alabama
- Paul “Bear” Bryant Award: Nick Saban, Alabama
- Broyles Award: Steve Sarkisian, OC, Alabama
2020 Alabama Crimson Tide National Championship Ring
Congratulations to the University of Alabama and its terrific Crimson Tide football program.
The players and coaches will remember this for the rest of their lives and will have a Championship Ring as a memento to keep those memories alive!
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame Class Of 2022
- Exclusive Look At Sue Bird’s Historical Basketball Career
- 2021 New York City Football Club MLS Cup Championship Ring
- 2021 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Grey Cup Championship Ring
- 36th Annual National Girls & Women In Sports Day
- Top 10 High School Volleyball Rankings Of 2021 Girls
Ready To Start Your Championship Ring Order?
Collaborate with our designers to create custom team rings or even an individual piece.
At Baron®, we recognize that each client has their own personal style, vision, and budget in mind.