Baron® Announcing New Partnership with IHSBCA
Baron® Championship Rings and IHSBCA: A Dynamic Collaboration Ushering in a New Era of Excellence in High School Baseball
January 31, 2024, Palos Heights, Illinois – IHSBCA announced a partnership with Baron® Championship Rings to become the Official Championship Ring Supplier of the association.
The partnership establishes Baron® as the Official Provider of Sponsor Rings for each of the 2024 IHSBCA Hall of Fame inductees.
“This is an extremely special way to recognize and remember such a significant honour” said IHSBCA on Twitter.
“Baron® Rings is honoured to announce a new partnership with IHSBCA,” said Kevin Kloostra, Senior Account Executive at Baron® Rings.
“These Hall of Fame Rings are not just pieces of jewelry; they embody the essence of hard work, dedication, and well-deserved recognition. We look forward to being part of the IHSBCA Hall of Fame Class of 2024,” said Kevin Kloostra.
About IHSBCA (Illinois High School Baseball Coaches Association)
Illinois High School Baseball Coaches Association was established in 1965. The organization was originally formed to allow seniors who were left off of American Legion rosters an opportunity to play in the summer.
At the time, Les Miller, the Head Baseball Coach of The University of Illinois at Chicago was holding annual clinics for coaches. He agreed to share his clinic with the IHSBCA. Thus, the birth of our present-day coaches clinic. The first clinic was held at Oak Park-River Forest High School.
Since then, many high school and college coaches have contributed to the success and growth of our clinics.
One of the first actions of the IHSBCA was to petition the IHSA to have the 16-game limit for public schools increased. With the support of the Principals, Ron Klein and Marty Wiora of Benet Academy got the schedule expanded to 25 dates, of which ten of those dates could be doubleheaders.
As it stands today, all member teams of the IHSA can play 35 total games, with no doubleheader stipulations. The first Hall of Fame banquet was hosted in 1978.
The initial inductees were All Budde of Belleville High School, Guy Cartwright of North Chicago High School, George Fencl of Morton High School, Martin McCarty of North Shore County Day High School, Jim Phipps of Niles High School, Ed Papciak of Lane Tech High School, Ed Stonebock of Peoria Manual High School, and Jack Kaiser.
Today Illinois Baseball Coaches Association boasts over 600 members, we select an All-Area team and an All-State team, the clinic continues to grow in attendance and quality speakers, and we try to be an integral influence on the IHSA in all matters related to Illinois High School Baseball.
About Baron® Championship Rings
As a Championship-focused brand, Baron® Championship Rings is relentlessly committed to designing and crafting superior story-driven products.
Our Mission is to create and deliver Championship Rings that embody the journey, moment, and legacy of our high school, college, and pro-market clients.
Our People are the cornerstone of our success. We are dedicated to providing a positive and supportive work environment that fosters growth, development, and innovation. We believe that when our employees thrive, so do our customers and partners.
Our Process is designed to ensure that every Championship Ring we create is of the highest quality, from start to finish. We employ a meticulous approach to every step of the process, from design to production to delivery. This attention to detail and commitment to excellence is what sets us apart.
Our Product is more than just a Championship Ring; it symbolizes achievement and excellence.
We take pride in creating Championship Rings that are not only visually stunning but also represent the hard work and dedication of the teams and individuals who earn them.
To learn more about our partnership opportunities or to inquire about our custom championship rings, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Championship Ring
- 2018 Seattle Storm WNBA Championship Ring
- 2019 Toronto Raptors NBA Championship Ring
- The Concept Behind The Toronto Raptors Championship Ring
- 2020 Boston Cannons MLL Championship Ring
- 2020 Seattle Storm WNBA Championship Ring
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- 2020 Columbus Crew MLS Cup Championship Ring
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- 2021 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Grey Cup Championship Ring
- 2021 New York City Football Club MLS Cup Championship Ring
- 2022 Los Angeles Football Club MLS Cup Championship Ring
- The First-Ever PGA Tour Championship Ring Presented To Rory Mcilroy
- 2022 Toronto Argonauts Grey Cup Championship Ring
- 2023 Hershey Bears Calder Cup Championship Ring
- NWBA Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame Class Of 2023
- Hockey Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- 2024 Cheer, Dance and Gymnastics Championship Ring Package
- 2024 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2023 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2022 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2023 Football Championship Ring Package
- Wrestling Championship Ring Package
- Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package
- 2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package
Ready To Start Your Championship Ring Order?
Collaborate with our designers to create custom team rings or even an individual piece.
At Baron®, we recognize that each client has their own personal style, vision, and budget in mind.