Baron® Championship Rings Named Official Championship Ring Company of the Big Sky
Collegiate Athletic Conference
The Big Sky Conference is elevating its championship experience once again, as today the
league announced a new partnership with Baron® Championship Rings.
July 20, 2023, Farmington, Utah – Baron® specializes in producing customized, highly crafted rings for professional and collegiate sports teams.
The new agreement with the Big Sky Conference will guarantee competitive pricing and offer unique opportunities to collaborate on all team championship rings as well as other special projects — including providing each living member of the Big Sky’s second Hall of Fame class, as well as those in future classes, with a specialized ring to commemorate their induction.
“This exciting new partnership with Baron® Championship Rings will be a fitting way for the 16 team champions in the sports the Big Sky sponsors to be able to memorialize their special achievement forever,” Commissioner Tom Wistrcill said. “This unique relationship provides our member institutions with the opportunity to elevate what they offer their student-athletes, coaches, support staff members, and fans. We are also pleased that this relationship will include the creation of a Hall of Fame ring to honor the best of the best athletes, coaches, and administrators in our league’s illustrious 60-year history.”
“We are thrilled to be chosen as the Official Championship Ring provider for the Big Sky Conference,” said Kevin Kloostra, senior account manager for Baron® Championship Rings.
“We understand the significance of championship rings as symbols of achievement and dedication. We are excited to collaborate with the conference and its member institutions.”
Follow the Big Sky Conference @BigSkyConf on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Blue Sky, and TikTok for all the latest news around the league and use the hashtag #ExperienceElevated. Visit bigskyconf.com
About The Big Sky Conference
Founded in 1963, the Big Sky Conference is a NCAA Division I conference competing in the Football Championship Subdivision. With nearly 150 teams representing 12 institutions in 16 sports (seven men’s, nine women’s), the Big Sky prides itself on its “#ExperienceElevated” platform that emphasizes the unique traits and lifelong benefits that the conference and its member institutions provide to around 3,300 student-athletes each year.
The conference has 10 full members (Eastern Washington University; the University of Idaho; Idaho State University; the University of Montana; Montana State University; Northern Arizona University; the University of Northern Colorado; Portland State University; California State University, Sacramento; and Weber State University) located in eight states across the western United States, plus two football affiliate members (California Polytechnic State University and the University of California, Davis). Conference members have won 13 NCAA championships, including seven in football by five different members as well as six of the last seven Division I men’s cross country titles by NAU.
About Baron® Championship Rings
YOUR JOURNEY – YOUR MOMENT – YOUR LEGACY / OUR PEOPLE – OUR PROCESS – OUR PRODUCT
As a Championship-focused brand, Baron® Championship Rings is relentlessly committed to designing and crafting superior story-driven products. Our mission is to create and deliver Championship Rings that embody our high school, college, and pro-market clients’ journeys, moments, and legacies.
Our People are the cornerstone of our success. We are dedicated to providing a positive and supportive work environment that fosters growth, development, and innovation. We believe that when our employees thrive, so do our customers and partners.
Our Process is designed to ensure that every Championship Ring we create is of the highest quality, from start to finish. We employ a meticulous approach to every step of the process, from design to production to delivery. This attention to detail and commitment to excellence is what sets us apart.
Our Product is more than just a Championship Ring; it symbolizes achievement and excellence. We take pride in creating Championship Rings that are not only visually stunning but also represent the hard work and dedication of the teams and individuals who earn them.
- 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Championship Ring
- 2018 Seattle Storm WNBA Championship Ring
- 2019 Toronto Raptors NBA Championship Ring
- The Concept Behind The Toronto Raptors Championship Ring
- 2020 Boston Cannons MLL Championship Ring
- 2020 Seattle Storm WNBA Championship Ring
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- 2020 Columbus Crew MLS Cup Championship Ring
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- 2021 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Grey Cup Championship Ring
- 2021 New York City Football Club MLS Cup Championship Ring
- 2022 Los Angeles Football Club MLS Cup Championship Ring
- The First-Ever PGA Tour Championship Ring Presented To Rory Mcilroy
- 2022 Toronto Argonauts Grey Cup Championship Ring
- 2023 Hershey Bears Calder Cup Championship Ring
- NWBA Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame Class Of 2023
- Hockey Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- 2024 Cheer, Dance and Gymnastics Championship Ring Package
- 2024 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2023 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2022 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2023 Football Championship Ring Package
- Wrestling Championship Ring Package
- Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package
- 2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package
Ready To Start Your Championship Ring Order?
Collaborate with our designers to create custom team rings or even an individual piece.
At Baron®, we recognize that each client has their own personal style, vision, and budget in mind.