Q&A Session With Baron’s Production Control Supervisor Adrianne Couvillon
“Their [San Jose State Football team] emotional reaction [to seeing their Championship Ring] made me feel proud to be a part of their journey.”
Behind the Scenes: Q&A Session With Baron®‘s Production Control Supervisor Adrianne Couvillon.
December 8, 2023 – Embark on a journey into the heart of Championship excellence with another Q&A Session with Baron’s Production Control Supervisor Adrianne Couvillon.
- Q&A Session With Baron®‘s New President Drina Baron-Zinyk
- Q&A Session With Baron®‘s Chief Executive Officer Peter Kanis
- Q&A Session With Baron®‘s COO John Lamantia
- Q&A Session With Baron®‘s Technical Art Director Will Bigelow
- Q&A Session With Baron®‘s Anna Facecchia and Kay Mendonca
- 38th Annual National Girls & Women in Sports Day
- Baron® Celebrating 40 Year Journey of Championship Ring Mastery
Ever wondered about the dedicated individuals working behind the scenes, crafting those coveted custom Championship Rings and fulfilling team orders?
Adrianne is here to spill some details!
Enjoy another Q&A Session with Baron® ’s Production Control Supervisor Adrianne Couvillon.
From the intricate design phase to the moment they’re shipped to Champions, Baron® Championship Rings’ employees share a passion and dedication that goes into every Championship Ring order.
Whether you’re a sports enthusiast or simply fascinated by the artistry of Championship Rings, these sessions are your backstage pass to how Baron pays homage to the journey, moment, and legacy of those securing a Championship.
How did you get started at Baron® Championship Rings?
I started at Baron® part-time while I was in College, mostly engraving rings and watches or answering the phone.
Baron® Championship Rings Presents NBA Team Championship Ring featured in Q&A Session With Baron’s Production Control Supervisor Adrianne Couvillon:
Making of the 2016 NBA Champs Cleveland Cavaliers Championship Ring -A closer look at the process, detail, and hard work involved in creating the 2016 NBA Championship Ring for the Cleveland Cavaliers from ring manufacturer Baron® Rings. Watch on YouTube | Read more about the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers Championship Ring
What has been your most challenging Ring order to date?
The Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Championship from 2016 is my most challenging order to date, but also the one where I learned the most.
Do you have a favourite Championship Ring that Baron® has created?
I do not have one ring, but I do have several that stand out in my mind, and it is usually because I have a memory associated with it.
San Jose State Football is one of those Championship Rings.
While it was an amazing Championship Ring, the reason I love it is because I had come across a video online of some of the players receiving the rings. Their emotional reaction [to seeing their Championship Ring] made me feel proud to be a part of their journey.
What are some of the lessons you have learned as a parent with children immersed in Sports?
I think the biggest thing that I have learned is the importance of having a good team.
Seeing the support that these kids have for each other, win or lose, is inspiring and I believe should be how we all show up for each other every day.
What is your proudest accomplishment? (Does not have to be Baron®-related)
I am most proud of being someone my children can be proud of. I pride myself on working hard, finding solutions, and showing up for the people I care about.
I believe in leading a life where you can feel proud of all of the small decisions you make and actions you above a singular accomplishment
If you had the opportunity to meet/chat with one person for 20 minutes, who would you choose?
I would love to chat with Michelle Obama. She has balanced being a leader, role model, and a mother and I would love to ask her questions about that.
Free tickets to any event land in your lap tomorrow, where are you going and what/who are you watching?
I would be going to see Taylor Swift in concert. As a huge fan who has failed to get tickets, that would be absolutely amazing.
Custom Championship Rings
Thank you to our Production Control Supervisor Adrianne Couvillon for participating in our Q&A.
In this illuminating Q&A session, we have gained some insights from Baron®‘s Production Control Supervisor, Adrianne Couvillon. As a key figure in the intricate process of crafting championship rings and fulfilling championship ring orders, Adrianne shared her Championship Ring expertise and her story.
Whether you’re a sports enthusiast, a jewelry enthusiast, or simply curious about the stories behind Championship rings, we hope this Q&A has provided you with some more perspective of how Baron® operates behind the curtain.
Elevate your moment of victory!
If you’re part of a sports team, league, association, or individual wanting to remember your victory, our Championship Ring customization services are designed for you.
Unleash your creativity and commemorate your success with a unique, personalized design that encapsulates the essence of your achievement.
From meticulous craftsmanship to unparalleled attention to detail, our team at Baron® ensures that every ring tells a story as exceptional as the victory it represents.
Don’t miss the chance to transform your accomplishments into timeless jewllery symbols. Get Started now and connect with us to embark on the journey of creating your custom Championship Rings, and let the celebration of your success be as unique as the achievement itself.
- 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Championship Ring
- 2018 Seattle Storm WNBA Championship Ring
- 2019 Toronto Raptors NBA Championship Ring
- The Concept Behind The Toronto Raptors Championship Ring
- 2020 Boston Cannons MLL Championship Ring
- 2020 Seattle Storm WNBA Championship Ring
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- 2020 Columbus Crew MLS Cup Championship Ring
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- 2021 Winnipeg Blue Bombers Grey Cup Championship Ring
- 2021 New York City Football Club MLS Cup Championship Ring
- 2022 Los Angeles Football Club MLS Cup Championship Ring
- The First-Ever PGA Tour Championship Ring Presented To Rory Mcilroy
- 2022 Toronto Argonauts Grey Cup Championship Ring
- 2023 Hershey Bears Calder Cup Championship Ring
- NWBA Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame Class Of 2023
- Hockey Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- 2024 Cheer, Dance and Gymnastics Championship Ring Package
- 2024 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2023 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2022 Girls and Women In Sports Championship Ring Package
- 2023 Football Championship Ring Package
- Wrestling Championship Ring Package
- Cheer & Dance Championship Ring Package
- 2022 Cross Country Championship Ring Package
Ready To Start Your Championship Ring Order?
Collaborate with our designers to create custom team rings or even an individual piece.
At Baron®, we recognize that each client has their own personal style, vision, and budget in mind.